Testosterone is a hormone usually associated with men. It is a known fact that this hormone is responsible for male’s sex drive. What are the other functions of testosterone? This hormone is produced in testicles by Leydig cells. Apart from your sex drive and muscle building testosterone is required in your body for other functions such as maintaining bone mass, fat distribution, develop muscle size and strength and produce red blood cells. You need to maintain testosterone for a healthy life. But know whether your testosterone levels are normal?
Signs Of Low Testosterone
- Mood swings, yes you read it right. You can experience mood changes due to hormonal imbalance.
- Testosterone plays a vital role in hair growth in men. If you are experiencing hair loss, you should definitely get your testosterone levels checked.
- Erectile dysfunction is a major sign of low testosterone. Erectile dysfunction is an inability to develop or maintain an erection of the penis. This can lead to a decrease in sex drive.
- There is also decrease in semen, the milky white fluid that comes out after ejaculation.
- Since testosterone plays a major role in muscle development and strengthening, there is a visible decrease in muscle mass.
- Osteoporosis, loss of bone mass is another evil of low testosterone level.
- Testosterone helps in fat distribution, so when there is a low level of the hormone there is an increase in body weight.
Causes Of Low Testosterone
We know the signs of low testosterone but do we know the causes?
- Old age. Aging is the main cause of decreasing level of testosterone.
- The most common cause of any illness is stress.
- A chronic and prolonged illness
- Drinking too much alcohol
- Cancer medications
- Sudden increase in weight or obesity in abdominal area
- Kidney failure
- Cirrhosis of the liver
- Dysfunctional pituitary gland, which produces most of the hormones required for healthy functioning of human body.
Ways To Increase
One must always consult a doctor before taking any medications. We have some home remedies you can try to increase testosterone levels with proper medications.
- Lose weight.
- Short yet high-intensity workouts have proven to increase testosterone levels. These exercises also help maintain the hormone levels.
- Decrease or completely stop sugar intake. Sugar increases your insulin level which in turn decreases the testosterone levels.
- Increase intake of mono and polyunsaturated fats in your diet. This help increases levels of the hormone. The mono and polyunsaturated fats are easily found in nuts, avocados, fatty fish, and flaxseeds.
- Eating right food is very important. Especially those which are rich in zinc. Zinc is commonly found in sea meat like lobsters and oysters. You can try taking zinc supplements.
- Incorporate the intake of Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) in your routine. Research have proved that when BCAAs are consumed along with resistance training, it increases testosterone levels. These BCAAs are found in high-quality cheese and whey proteins.
- Low levels of testosterone are not a sign of you being less “manly”. It’s just a way of your body communicating you to take care of it. Make a few lifestyle changes with help from your doctor and experience the new you.
Buy TestoBoost Pro Here
Along with the healthy lifestyle, try to incorporate testosterone boosting supplements such as TestoBoost Pro , which stimulate glands to produce more testosterone. With the offer from this website, you can get the $79.00 TestoBoost Pro Online Trial for free while only paying for shipping and handling costs of $5.00 using USPS First Class Mail to have it arrive at your doorstep within 4-6 days. TestoBoost Pro is made from natural ingredients and it offers a money back guarantee of 14 days’ trial. So, click the link below, fill in the form and take the first step towards a testosterone filled future.